Friday, December 3, 2010

Interview with John Titor (Part 2)

The following webcomic is based on John Titor's actual web forum postings on timetravelinstitute.com from November, 2000 to March, 2001.

 
 
Welcome back to the Ryzak Report.
I'm Ryzak Fennelflak.

We are continuing our interview with John Titor, who is visiting us from 2036.

Now what exactly is your time like?
Can you even remember?





Of course. I remember it very clearly.


It is difficult to describe 2036 in detail without spending a great deal of time explaining why things are so different.

 Well I would think you of all people have more time than any of us, so please do.

How exactly are things different?


Where do you live?
What do you do?
What is the world like?




I live in central Florida with my family where I'm currently stationed at an Army base in Tampa. 

A world war in 2015 killed nearly three billion people. The people that survived grew closer together. Life is centered on the family and then the community. I cannot imagine living even a few hundred miles away from my parents.

There is no large industrial complex creating masses of useless food and recreational items. Food and livestock is grown and sold locally.

People spend much more time reading and talking together face to face.

Religion is taken seriously and everyone can multiply and divide in their heads.




Will you show us more of the operations manual for your time machine?






I will consider it but I do not expect they are worth anything to most people except as a curiosity.




 
Uhh...OK???


...If you met yourself on another worldline, what would happen?


It has always surprised me why this concept is so hard for people to imagine and accept.

Nothing would happen.

The universe would not end and there are no paradox problems that threaten existence.





 But, surely the implications of meeting
your own self could be disastrous? 


You are saying the things you do in the past have no bearing on the future?




Temporal space-time is made up of every possible quantum state. The Everett-Wheeler model is correct.

I have met and/or seen myself twice on different worldlines.

The first was a training mission and the second is now.

 


You have met your own self ?!?
What on earth did you say to each other?


I was born in 1998 so the other "me" is two years old on this worldline.

There is a saying where I come from, "Every possible thing that can happen or will happen has already happened somewhere".


- - - -
 


Stay Tuned for Part 3 coming soon! 

For the full transcript of John Titor's postings, head over to johntitor.com.







Wksc.

No comments:

Post a Comment